Hypertension is one of the most common diseases nowadays. The modern lifestyle plays a major role in this issue. Deadlines and targets at the workplace and complicated personal life are putting extra pressure on the human body and mind. As a result, diseases like high blood pressure has become a part of the daily life of the people. Many times, people cannot understand that they are suffering from high blood pressure as the symptoms can be experienced by a healthy person due to some reason other than high blood pressure or any other disease. For an example, headache is a symptom of high blood pressure, but a healthy person can get headaches due to sunlight, pollution etc. However, it is recommended that even if there is a minor symptom of hypertension is spotted, doctor’s advice should be taken as soon as possible to avoid any kind of complications because hypertension with some other conditions like pregnancy, diabetes etc. can be extremely dangerous and become a threat to the patients’ life if the treatment is not done in proper time. The most common symptoms of hypertension are:
- Shortness of breath
- Visual problems
- Chest pain
- Blood in urine
There are two types of hypertension, which are:
- Primary hypertension is related only to high blood pressure.
- Secondary hypertension which is related to the medical conditions of certain parts of the human body such as kidneys, heart, endocrine system etc. except the common symptoms.
Treatment for high blood pressure is available everywhere as it is a very common disease. However, allopathic medicines are known to have some unavoidable side effects on the human body. For this reason, many people are changing their preferences to Ayurvedic medicine hypertension as, like other medicines, it can make high blood pressure stable but it has no side effects on the human body. For an example, Ayurvedic treatment named MuktaVati is gaining popularity because it is extremely effective to keep the blood pressure of the human body to the normal level. Moreover, it does not have any side effects. It can be used for the treatment of both primary and secondary hypertension. The best Ayurvedic remedy for hypertension includes the following ingredients:
- Ashwagandha which is used to cure hypertension, inflammation etc. It can calm down the human body and mind. As a result, stress level reduces and blood pressure comes down.
- Arjuna is a type of herb which can increase the LDL rate (low-density lipoprotein cholesterol) in human liver. It prevents bad cholesterol from entering the blood vessels. Because of this, stress hormones and stress on human heart comes down.
- Triphala is a combination of three extremely powerful herbs, which are Amla, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki. It has anti-inflammatory properties and can reduce hypertension. Also it increases blood circulation in the human body and reduces cholesterol. It keeps the human heart healthy and helps in maintaining weight.
Except these three there are other herbs like JJatamansi, Punarva, Gotu Kola, Trikatuetc which helps in reducing high blood pressure and keeps our heart healthy.