What is Probiotic?
Probiotics are one of the four Foundations of Health:
- They are helpful, living bacteria that can benefit everyone for digestive, immune and overall health.
- The body needs good bacteria to help balance the bad so it can function properly.
- Probiotics are contained in fermented foods like yogurt.
Why is it important to include it in your diet?
Many people don’t get enough from their diet, so a probiotic supplement is a good way to help support good health.Probiotics need to be replenished daily to support good health and help fight bad bacteria in the body.
- Antibiotics kill all kinds of bacteria in the body—even the good bacteria. This can set the stage for bad bacteria to take over the intestines, upsetting digestive balance.
- Digestive stress related to illness, food poisoning, antibiotic use, and poor eating habits (or a high-sugar diet) can cause digestive imbalance.
- This imbalance can lead to gas, bloating, diarrhea and constipation. Scientific research shows regular use of probiotic supplements promotes healthy digestion, supports natural resistance and reduces stomach bloating and discomfort
Why take GNC Probiotics?
- GNC Ultra Probiotic Complex products contain over 250% more clinically studied cultures than leading competitors.
- Unique blend of probiotics that have been clinically proven in multiple human studies, unlike many competitors.
- GNC takes extra care to ensure its probiotic products are protected throughout the entire manufacturing process.
- GNC uses a cutting edge freeze dry process to ensure the freshness of the product, which improves effectiveness.
- The freeze dry process eliminates the need for refrigeration, which makes them more convenient to store and travel with.
- GNC guarantees the potency all the way to the expiration date. Most competitors only guarantee their potency at the time of manufacture.
- Customers may be getting less of a dose than what the bottle says on competitors’ products.
Probiotics are important for customers of any lifestyle and are appropriate for use in adults, preand post-pregnancy, infants, children, adolescents and seniors.